Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Cisco withdrawal email propogation (was Re: withdrawal propagation)
From: "Alex.Bligh" <amb () xara net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 19:31:48 +0000

Matt Ranney <mjr () wacky eit com> quoted E.E.Times
"So, the REAL problem isn't so much with Cisco routers, but with
Cisco's router users."

... I've discovered this odd problem with Cisco router users
who propogate unwanted emails about BGP withdrawals. Whilst
they claim there is no harm in doing so, and its not against
any group charters, spewing this random information out is
real *annoying*. Any chance someone could fix these users
so they don't keep spewing out this crap so I can keep my
NANOG logs clean please. :-)

Alex Bligh
Xara Networks