Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bay Networks in bed with commie censors?
From: David Schwartz <davids () wiznet net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 19:23:19 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Jan 1997, Matt Ranney wrote:

So if a bunch of Commies came over to your office with a dump truck
full of money and said, "So comrade, we need IP networks that are the
fastest they can possibly be.  If we dump this in your lobby will you
help us?"

        If I owned a gun store, I wouldn't sell a gun to someone who I
thought would use it to murder someone no matter how much money he
offered. Would you? No one needs the money or the business that badly.

        DS