Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Whois InterNIC?
From: icarvs () prtc net (icarvs)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 97 14:18:22 PST

This is a forum. That is what we are here for.

Your first request was automatically forwarded to all of us.
Any of us who can help,  do it.  You should not feel insulted.

Leonardo

Thanks for the hundres of hints on that AS6245.

For those that think me stupid.  I had a routing loop to the InterNIC,
and the only info I was able to dredge from the tools I had at the time
were the origin AS.  Thanks for the info from everyone, we greatly
appreciate the test of our office mail server.  P.S. whoever was the
first one, you helped me figure out the problem, thanks.

Chris A. Icide