Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: A New Spawning...
From: Bill Woodcock <woody () zocalo net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 12:48:48 -0800 (PST)

          Robert Mathews <mathews () gold chem hawaii edu> writes:

        > For those of you who have not see this, I include the following
        > Bogus Messages Snarling the 'Net
        > http://techweb.cmp.com/cw/cwi/netnews/011397/news0117-4.html

        "For example, Viacom Inc. is working to ensure acceptable
         access-speed levels for its Web sites' visitors through special
         service arrangements with its ISP, Uunet..."

    Wow!  I wanna hire the UUnet sales guy that dreamed that up!  Wow.
    "Sign here, it'll make all your Internet access problems go away!"
    :-)

                             -Bill

bill woodcock woody () zocalo net woody () nowhere loopback edu user () host domain com

  By Date           By Thread