Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Suggestion for NANOG Meeting
From: Mike Leber <mleber () he net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 10:02:55 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Eric D. Madison wrote:
As a carrier, I know that we should not and can not filter/censor/monitor
any content on our "pipes".

So you would ignore one of your customers SYN attacking random victims on
the net?   Or one of your T3 customers ping bombing somebody with a T1?

There already is precedent for deal with abuse.

Mike.

| Mike Leber             Direct Internet Connections     Voice 408 282 1540 |
| Hurricane Electric      Web Hosting & Co-location        Fax 408 971 3340 |
| mleber () he net                                           http://www.he.net |