Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

NANOG Info
From: "Warren K. Williams" <wkwilli () PacBell COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:38:51 -0800

Folks,

We've added some links at the bottom of the NANOG Info page on our NAP Web
Page.  These links have a ton of info on things to see/do in San Francisco...

There are also some links re. the weather. Choose the guess/prediction (er,
make that forecast) you want to believe most...

http://www.pacbell.com/products/business/fastrak/networking/nap/event.html

Sorry about the long URL  :-(

Kind regards,
Warren

       Warren K. Williams, Director - Network Access Point
             Pacific Bell Business Communications Services
  Email: wkwilli () pacbell com          Phone: 510.867.9065