Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: operational problems at mae-west?
From: Sanjay Dani(maillists) <indus () professionals com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:57:10 -0800 (PST)

We're having air conditioning problems in the room where the MFS Gigaswitches
are.  One of the Gigaswitch ATM line cards is being flaky, so I've rearranged
connections onto the other card for now.  They tell me the air conditioning
should be back on line in a few minutes, and I'll keep checking.
      Steve

Funny, it's pleasant 60 degrees out, fairly dry.
Only if they built structures around here to let
fresh air in naturally when needed.

--breathing recirculated air in Cupertino