Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

thats stupid
From: pevon () cyberstreet com (Pam Evon)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:49:04 +0000

dear nasa.com,my name is glen.i like tecnology type things.i like to
go to nasa.gov to see the new pathfinder pictures.but its a bit
confusing to see the differince between nasa.com and
nasa.gov.kix.country 92.9 told people to go to nasa.gov to see the
pathfinder pictures and not to go to nasa.com because they have
pictures of women having sex and naked women.yours truly glen.

ps. e-mail me at pevon () cyberstreet com
thank you

  By Date           By Thread