Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Apology re: my last mail
From: Paul Thornton <prt () linx org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:56:57 +0100 (BST)

If I may interrupt the great DNS debate ... again ...

My mail regarding the LINX move last weekend managed to sit on one of our
servers for days and appear yesterday - sorry about adding to the noise!

The LINX move went well, and is now happily installed in its own room in
London Telehouse.

Paul

--
Paul Thornton, Network Engineer, London Internet Exchange Ltd.
Tel: 07000 783797   Mobile: +44 467 372205

  By Date           By Thread