Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: TLD .ES screw up
From: Martin Cooper <mjc () cooper org uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 20:59:33 +0100

J.D. Falk <jdfalk () priori net> writes:

On Jul 30, "Miguel A. Sanz. RedIRIS/CSIC" <miguel.sanz () rediris es> wrote:

Does any one know a direct way to reach the InterNIC technical staff to
solve this kind of urgent problems?

      Telephone?

"All our repre-sentatives are busy at present. Your call is in a queue and
will be answered shortly. For faster response, please send email to
host-master at Inter-nic dot net." <put on speakerphone and wait>

I don't think so. Well, perhaps if you have a direct line number.

M.

  By Date           By Thread