Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: [nsp] known networks for broadcast ping attacks
From: Systems Engineer <snash () lightning net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 20:48:34 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry if my previous posts confused some people [regarding ICMP].  Let me
just state right now that I wanted all of NANOG to know how 31337 I am for
knowing the author of a ping flooder.  This certainly puts me in the category
of "in the know"! () #   Also, I figured I would dispell my vast knowledge and
experience regarding ICMP; since I know none of you here have any idea at
all what that is.  What would you all do if I wasn't here to mentor you all?

For those that aren't lucky enough to know --  I go by MayTrickZ on IRC, and
I have t0mbs of knowledge regarding the WaR3Z underground.  What I know could
fill the pages of a comic book so beware! () #

MayTrickz "Has anyone seen my IRC server?" d00d

| Every ISP on the NET needs a WaReZ d00d, for LIGHTNING, I'm it!  |
| Steve Nash, snash () lightning net                   MayTrickZ () IRC  +

  By Date           By Thread