Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

GIGASwitch Upgrades
From: "Robert J. Rhodes" <robert () infi net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 11:13:46 -0400

Hello,

I am considering a firmware upgrade to our DEC FDDI GIGASwitches (rev 3.0
to 3.2). I have read the release notes for the new versions, and I was
hoping that someone on this list may have performed a similar upgrade and
would be willing to comment on their experience. Are there any specific
steps that should be taken (or avoided) in this type of upgrade?

My apology in advance if this is an inappropriate topic.

Regards,
Robert

  By Date           By Thread