Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP - how to test suggestions
From: "Neil J. McRae" <neil () domino org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 16:18:36 +0100

On Mon, 07 Jul 1997 09:47:55 +0000
 mfjs () attmail com (Michael F Sullivan) wrote:

(Point me in the right place if this is an inappropriate place to post this
question)

Question:
I'm looking for some tools on the net to evaluate a vendors implementation of

BGP ("stress tests", Route Reflector support,...), any recommendations?

Yah, get a GRF it'll stress test them to the fullest :-)

Cheers,
Neil
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil () DOMINO ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)

  By Date           By Thread