Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

NTIA Domain Name Registry NOI
From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 23:49:22 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't seen much on this on this list, or dns/bind.

Is everyone following this topic, and what do you all think?

I've written a second draft of my comments to them which runs about 480
lines; is anyone interested in seeing it/I'd appreciate the opportunity
to post it for commentary and peer (?! :-) review, before I send it
in.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "People propose, science studies, technology

  By Date           By Thread