Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Plethora of UUnet outages and instabilities
From: Steve Mansfield <steve () nwnet net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 08:47:08 -0700 (PDT)

   From: Steve Mansfield <steve () nwnet net>

   Probably because the CPU that's overloaded is not the primary Cisco
   processor, but an RSP board or somesuch.

Gee, and all this time I've been thinking the RSP _was_ the primary
processor in a Cisco.  Silly me.  :)

Yeah, I realised the stupidity of that right after I posted it....I have
already flogged myself.... ;-)  What I *meant* was the processor on th HSSI
board...

Steve Mansfield                          steve () nwnet net
NorthWestNet Network Engineer            425-649-7467

  By Date           By Thread