Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Mae-WEST
From: "Barry A. Dykes" <bdykes () genuity net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 14:26:28 -0700

If I remember right, the 7000 series routers have the env sensors on
the arbiter.  I don't remember it being on a particular card, so it's
not a simple swap :(

Barry

At 03:40 PM 7/11/97 -0400, Golan Ben-Oni wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Eric Kozowski wrote:
Ironically, our temperature device is now broken in our Cisco.  Has anyone
else had similar problems with them?  We now have a number of 7000 series
routers which report off-the-wall readings.

-Golan

  MFS is in the proccess of installing new cooling units on the roof.  They
take up aprox. 1000sqft.  So they are at least working on it.

  You should have seen the air lift :)

James McKenzie
mcs () innetix com
Innetix, Inc.