Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: NASA.GOV on Root Server
From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 16:45:50 -0400

On Sat, Jul 12, 1997 at 03:01:33PM -0500, Jim Fleming wrote:
The NASA.COM debate is really more of a domain name
issue and something that supposedly NANOG members
are not concerned about.

Inasmuch as I got nattered about on this topic this week, and the
charter and AUP do _not_ seem to enumerate what is on-topic for this
list, contrary to what I was told, could someone supply a pointer to,
or a list of, types of topics that actually _are_ on topic for this
mailing list?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "People propose, science studies, technology

  By Date           By Thread