Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Lots of UUNet outages and instabilities
From: Josh Beck <jbeck () connectnet com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 23:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

Well, UUnet has been having further problems it appears, our routes out of
SDG1 are quite hosed again, and appear to have been for the past two hours
or so... the saga continues.

Josh Beck                                           jbeck () connectnet com
CONNECTNet INS, Inc.        Phone: (619)450-0254      Fax: (619)450-3216
6370 Lusk Blvd., Suite F-208                         San Diego, CA 92121