Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

contracts and damages, was: BOOM! there goes WorldCom
From: "William Allen Simpson" <wsimpson () greendragon com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 97 12:05:50 GMT

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
I know this, I have a copy of the DLRs. What I am saying is Worldcom
changed the DLRs without letting us know, and now they all run over this
fiber cut. We request a copy of the DLRs on ALL our links. We started
this long ago when we had a MCI and Worldcom DS1 die because they went
over the same fiber.

OK, sounds like you exercized due diligence.  What kind of contract
language specified multiple paths for those 3 circuits you paid for?

And how much liquidated damages for an outage did you specify?

Could you please let us all know how long it takes for WorldCom to pay up?

WSimpson () UMich edu
BSimpson () MorningStar com

  By Date           By Thread