Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

IP and DNS management system
From: "Rick H. Wesson" <wessorh () ar com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:42:28 -0700 (PDT)

Forgive me for my non-opperational post ;-)

I'm working on a IP management system. It stores the addresses in a MySQL
database (could also work with oracle) and a command line interface for
allocating IPv4 addresses. Conseptually its like the tree program by
Charley Kline. Its written in Java and uses JDBC.

If this sounds like something folks might be interested in drop me a note
and I'll send you a copy of the source once I get it to beta.

Oh, I've got something simular for DNS and am thinking about making
them work togther ;-)

This software is GPLed, its free. If you are interested in things like
these drop me a note and tell me features you would like to have.

-Rick

Rick H. Wesson                          Internet Business Services
rick () ar com

  By Date           By Thread