Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: Usage Stats
From: George Broadfoot <george () 97junioram org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 23:12:55 -0400

Webtrends at www.webtrends.com is what I consider to be an outstanding
product (I NO NOT WORK FOR THEM). It runs on 95 or NT and can pull logs
from any OS that it can get the server access logs from. The access can be
via ftp, HTTPD, network login and I think some other ways.

It is very inexpensive (I think around 400.00) - We have used it for about
2 months - think it is one of our best buys.