Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Quote from Kashpureff / Re: question about per. hack
From: Paul Ferguson <pferguso () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 17:53:36 -0400

At 05:26 PM 07/22/97 -0400, Jay () Iperdome com wrote:

Open the name space up to true competition (i.e. not the gTLD-MoU), and
all netizens will benefit.

Again, I urge you to take this discussion over to another mailing
list, such as the iahc-discuss list. I'm on a roll this week with
regards to unsubscribing to lists, and I really would hate to have
to unsubscribe to NANOG due to discussions of silly DNS issues.

- paul

  By Date           By Thread