Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Quote from Kashpureff / Re: question about per. hack
From: George Herbert <gherbert () crl com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:03:32 -0700

Can we please dispense with the discussion of domain name
services on the NANOG list? I would personally prefer that
this discussion be taken elsewhere.

More appropriate lists (as it is no longer appropriate to network operator
discussions) might include com-priv, domain-policy or newdom lists.

It might return to appropriateness if further denial-of-service
attacks take place and network operations are affected again,
but at this time it appears drifting into familiar, often argued,
and inappropriate-to-nanog territory.  The policy discussions
are not operational.

-george william herbert
gherbert () crl com

  By Date           By Thread