Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Remote Power Controllers
From: Robert Bowman <rob () elite exodus net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 10:11:10 -0700 (PDT)

I believe Rodney posted the results of his study which found Server
Technology's remote power management devices to be the best.  We also
have done tests on these units and have found them to be exceptional.

www.servertech.com

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

I've seen this question asked before, but don't seem to have
the responses handy.  Can anybody recommend remote power
controllers which can control moderately large numbers of
devices, preferably with SNMP interface and the ability
to deal with multiple power circuits?

Thanks in advance for any info...

Dorn Hetzel
dorn () atl eni net