Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Plethora of UUnet outages and instabilities
From: "Neil J. McRae" <neil () domino org>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 09:19:20 +0100

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:26:18 -0500
 Jon Green <jcgreen () netins net> wrote:

And yet.. you folks keep on using Cisco..

I agree Jon its insane, I chuckle when I see all these networks melting because
the insist on using Cisco routers. Vote with your money and buy something
that works.

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil () DOMINO ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)

  By Date           By Thread