Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Kim, where are youuuuuuuuuuu!
From: Eric Germann <ekgermann () cctec com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:55:23 -0400

Fitting...

Maybe they yanked their own blocks.  Kim, send me an address where I can
forward the study to.

Sorry for the noise.

From: kimh () internic net
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 97 19:16:56 PDT
To: ekgermann () cctec com
Subject: Your mail to Kim Hubbard <kimh () internic net>

Your message was delivered to an email destination which is
no longer in service.

Please contact Energetic Systems <info () energetic com> for more information.

====
Eric Germann                            Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann () cctec com                  Van Wert, OH 45891
                                        Phone:  419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com                    Fax:    419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider

  By Date           By Thread