Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: PrimeNet's connectivity
From: Ehud Gavron <GAVRON () ACES COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 17:48:48 -0700 (MST)

        This list is not the "I don't know how to use traceroute or radb"
        list.

        More correctly, if anyone who wanted connectivity clues posted
        here, it would quickly degenerate into chaos.

        If your request is a real one, try using traceroute, as well as
        show ip bgp reg 3561 (or whatever they are) or the mae-east
        looking glass (thanks digex).

        If it's a thinly veiled attempt to slam primenet's marketing
        claims, you're even sleazier than they are -- bringing marketing
        discussions onto a technical list brands you the moron -- not them.

        Cheers, unless this was a slam and not a serious question,

        Ehud

Greetings everyone,

      Does anyone know how PrimeNet is connected to the net?  I know
they claim to have a nationwide backbone but they aren't one of the
nationwide backbone providers.

Cheers,
Vince - vince () MCESTATE COM - vince () GAIANET NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]

  By Date           By Thread