Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Reciprocal shell accounts for network testing
From: Art Houle <houle () zeppo acns fsu edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 13:00:04 -0400 (EDT)

Mike,

  For traceroutes from various places take a look at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/4273/gateways.html#na

Art.
On Fri, 10 Apr 1998, Mike Levy wrote:

Hi,

We're looking for ISP's in diverse areas and on diverse backbones
(we are on MCI and UUNET) who would be interested in trading shell
accounts to be used for purpose of network diagnosis (trace, ping, etc.)

Thanks,

Mike Levy                                                     (206)217-0158
Cortland Electronics Corp             mike () cortland com
Seattle, WA  98109

Art Houle                               e-mail:  houle () zeppo acns fsu edu
Academic Computing & Network Services    Voice:  644-2592
Florida State University                   FAX:  644-8722

  By Date           By Thread