Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: SMURF amplifier block list
From: Jon Lewis <jlewis () inorganic5 fdt net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 01:20:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Karl Denninger wrote:

And you think they don't already HAVE the list?

Where do you think WE got it from?  From people smurfing us!

The vandals ALREADY HAVE the list.  I know this because we were attacked

But posting the list of blackholed sites publicly gives the attackers a
list of sites not to bother trying to use...so they keep coming out with
new&improved versions of smurf using networks that actually work.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis () fdt net>  |  http://noagent.com/?jl1 for cheap
 Network Administrator       |  life insurance over the net.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |

  By Date           By Thread