Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Quantum device brings end to the "World Wide Wait"
From: Peter Leppik <pleppik () wessels com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 01:03:25 -0600

At 02:49 AM 4/1/98 , avg () pluris com wrote:
Copied without permission from CNN web site.

[SNIP....]

telecom dinosaurs" says Don Huboldt, telecom analyst at Wessels, Arnold &
Heiss.

I'm flattered that my firm rates being artistically mangled in such a fine
April Fool's Day parody.  Too bad we're now Dain Rauscher Wessels (as of
today)....

Peter U. Leppik, Associate Analyst
Wessels, Arnold & Henderson -- Investment Bankers

pleppik () wessels com

http://www.wessels.com/

  By Date           By Thread