Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: SMURF amplifier block list
From: "Chris Liljenstolpe" <cds () wwsi com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 06:56:18 +0000

Greetings,

     I was just thinking the same thing.  In general, I hate (as I'm sure
everyone else here does as well) cutting connectivity, but this appears to
be the only way to fix the problem.  The RBL (or something architected like
it) would be a very clean way of doing it....

     Chris

--On Sunday, 12 April, 1998, 00:54 -0400 "Jon Lewis"