Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: the whole world disappeared?
From: Marc Hurst <mhurst () fastlane ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:03:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Sean Donelan wrote:

I'm starting to feel jinxed.

Two months ago Worldcom was in the office explaining how wonderful
their network was, a few days later they lost most of their west
coast connectivity.

Last month SPRINT was in the office explaining how wonderful their
network was, that weekend the Sprint network suffers software upgrade
meltdown.

This afternoon AT&T was in the office explaining how wonderful their
network was, and tonight the AT&T network falls over.

I think the only thing saving MCI is their salesperson hasn't been
able to tell me how wonderful their network is.

Anyone else care to try their luck and schedule an appointment to tell
me how wonderfull their network is :-)

When the local nuns show up to tell you how wonderful their new abbey is...

Run.

  By Date           By Thread