Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: SMURF amplifier block list - READ THIS
From: Michael Dillon <michael () memra com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Mark Milhollan wrote:

The overall problem remains, getting others to deny spoofing and
directed broadcast responses can only be done though communication --

I just submitted my weekly column to Internet World a couple of days ago
on just this topic. It will appear on Monday I believe.

I believe in communication ;-)

--
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael () memra com

  By Date           By Thread