Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

NANOG 13 REGISTRATION
From: Pam Ciesla <pam () merit edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:44:25 -0400 (EDT)

Our Registration Webpage was acting alittle strange, we have since corrected
the problem. Please check the Attendee list if you have registered and are
not on the list please re-register. Thanks, sorry for the inconvenience.
Attendee list update at 10:30AM EDT 4/15.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pam Ciesla                                     734-936-0172 - phone
Merit Network, Inc.                            734-647-3185 - fax
University of Michigan
4251 Plymouth Road
Bldg. I, Suite C
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  By Date           By Thread