Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internal DNS for Private IP addresses
From: shields () crosslink net (Michael Shields)
Date: 03 Apr 1998 16:04:08 +0000

In article <MailDrop1.2d7fPPC.980403070842 () macroyboy ns itd umich edu>,
Roy Hockett <royboy () umich edu> wrote:
     We are looking to use Private ip address space (rfc 1918) for internal
networking equipment, and I thought I would check with this group to see if
anyone has used them for such a purpose, and if so, did you create DNS entries
(atleast forward, since reverse is not assigned by the internic) for them.  I

Maybe you should ask a DNS list, since you are asking about a private
network, and this list is about the Internet.

Seems like I said that just the other day.  I guess time flies when
you're having fun.
--
Shields, CrossLink.

  By Date           By Thread