Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spam from sprint.ca
From: Floyd Salazar <floyd () sprint ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 11:35:54 -0500

Adam and listeners,

If you would like any action to occur you should direct your message to the
appropriate group.

The group responsible for abuse types are as follows:

1/ For spam/abuse from sprint.ca  => send message to abuse () sprint ca

2/ For spam/abuse from  sprint-canada.net => send message to
abuse () sprint-canada net

Hope this clarifies everything

FMS