Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: caida bgp workshop, 7 april 1998, san diego, CA
From: Paul Ferguson <ferguson () cisco com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 09:01:03 -0500

I wouldn't be too bothered by the timing issues, since it probably isn't
a "workshop" in the sense that you are thinking. We'll (myself and Dave
Meyer) be providing a technical overview of BGP and mBGP, and probably
get into a few discussions on specific implementation problem/solution
discussions. That doesn't mean, of course, that we wouldn't love to have
some operationally experienced folks there to help answer hard questions. :-)

- paul