Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS8584 taking over the internet
From: Cengiz Alaettinoglu <cengiz () isi edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 14:10:35 -0600

philip bridge on Wed, 08 Apr 1998 20:08:03 +0100 said:
It seems that the current state of the IRR and the supporting tools are
in general simply too complex for a lot of people to get to grips with
... which includes me - we build ours manually :-(

To familarize with the IRR and the supporting tools, Sunday before next
two nanogs, there will be a IRR/RPSL/RAToolSet tutorials. We will send an
official announcement very soon about it.

Cengiz

  By Date           By Thread