Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Agenda topics so far
From: "Paul D. Robertson" <root () gannett com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 14:35:01 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Susan R. Harris wrote:

Greetings - here are the topics we've lined up so far for Albuquerque:

    -   Technical Considerations in Preventing Mail Abuse:  Presentation
        and Open Discussion (Paul Vixie, Vixie Enterprises)

If anyone has any interesting discussion in this area, I'd appreciate an
off-list e-mail.  I'd like to have the opportunity to get some anti-spam
features added to an MTA project if what's currently in the design isn't
featurful enough.

Thanks,

Paul
Paul D. Robertson