Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

NANOG 12
From: Pam Ciesla <pam () merit edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:53:09 -0500 (EST)

Reminder: If you are attending the NANOG Meeting please register via the
webpage. If you are not able to do this please contact me. Please include
the name of the attendee on checks. I have recieved a check from Community
Service Telephone Co., please let me know who this belongs to. Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pam Ciesla                                     734-936-0172 - phone
Merit Network, Inc.                            734-647-3185 - fax
University of Michigan
4251 Plymouth Road
Bldg. I, Suite C
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  By Date           By Thread