Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Reporting Little Blue Men
From: Henry Linneweh <linneweh () concentric net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:18:01 -0800

Yes that is a valid point but if a client of yours gets such unsolicited email

then the contents forwarded to you are fair game in the interception and
your methods can then interdict and block the rout from the spam soure
based on valid complaint from the client. Make this part of the policy
statement to your clients encouraging them to forward and complain
about unsolicited email...

Henry R. Linneweh