Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Compaq to buy DEC for 9.6 billion
From: Jay Adelson <adelson () pa dec com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:24:29 -0800 (PST)

Rest assured that there will be no effect to the customers of the PAIX.
I can only speculate as to the many positive outcomes (more money) and what
it means to our department.  We are continuing to expand our facilities and
bring together more ISPs.

I'll talk more about it during the "State of the Internet" presentation at
NANOG.  See you there.

-Jay

http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,18440,00.html

So does anyone know how or if this will effect PAIX?

--
Nathan Stratton                               Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net                      nathan () robotics net

  By Date           By Thread