Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

MAC address assignments
From: Geoff White <geoffw () precipice v-site net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:32:32 -0800 (PST)

Folks,
        Where can I find a list of MAC (ethernet) address assignments.
        i.e. blocks of addresses were assigned to various companies.
        for example 8:0:20:xx:xx:xx is most likely a Sun machine
        00:c0:7b:xx:xx:xx is some form of ascend router.

        I'm trying to track down someone who is using an IP address that
        they should not be using and all I have is their MAC address
        (00:20:af:f2:2c:79)

        I can take my answer off line

                                        geoffw

  By Date           By Thread