Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: MAC address assignments
From: Phil Wood <cpw () lanl gov>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:52:13 -0700

00:20:af is registerd to 3com.

See: http://ftp.cavebear.com/CaveBear/Ethernet/

Folks,
      Where can I find a list of MAC (ethernet) address assignments.
      i.e. blocks of addresses were assigned to various companies.
      for example 8:0:20:xx:xx:xx is most likely a Sun machine
      00:c0:7b:xx:xx:xx is some form of ascend router.

      I'm trying to track down someone who is using an IP address that
      they should not be using and all I have is their MAC address
      (00:20:af:f2:2c:79)

      I can take my answer off line

                                      geoffw

  By Date           By Thread