Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

MCI Contact
From: "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc () iMach com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 23:50:31 -0700 (MST)

Could someone from MCI Internet please drop me a personal e-mail?  I need
to get some contact information.  I'll explain more off-list.  No, I don't
need the NOC number, as this is not something the NOC needs to deal with.

Thanks.

P.S.  Sorry to everyone else on the list.   Wish I would have appropriated
a couple of business cards from someone from MCI last NANOG I attended.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc () imach com)
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648

  By Date           By Thread