Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Where in the world is ?
From: Larry Snyder <larrys () lexis-nexis com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:11:44 -0400 (EDT)

Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com> wrote:

Sean Donelan was not heard from, and we're all hoping the power gnomes
didn't get him :)

California should be safe this week, I'm staying at CNN Center in Atlanta.
Of course, if CNN goes off the air, you'll know why :-)  Is the CNN tour
worth the 45 minutes?  With brewery tours, at least you get a sample of
the product at the end.

In unrelated news, the State Department lost all its phones on Thursday
including phones in its operation center.  An earlier fire damaged its
backup batteries, and when rain knocked out utility power, no phones.

What, no pots lines???
Our tax dollars at work.
-ls-

  By Date           By Thread