Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Generally accepted announcement sizes
From: Mufti Ahmed <Mufti.Ahmed () reuters com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:09:40 -0400

Mike what does RADB mean?

thanks

Mufti Nayeem Ahmed
Network Systems Engineer
Market Data Networks
Reuters America Inc.
(212)-603-3595
1-800-2REUTER
1-800-PAGE-MCI  pin# 1569803

Can anyone point me to a centralized resource for Tier 1 and Tier2
providers'  accept policies?  I have found that when some of my circuits go
down various parts of the 'Net become unreachable and I attributed that to
the size of that announcement being a /24.  I assume that the carriers I'm
having issue with are not using RADB as I registered all of my netblocks,

Thanks,

Michael Heller
iWon.com
ph 914.826.2007