Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Generally accepted announcement sizes
From: "Daniel L. Golding" <dan () netrail net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:23:25 -0400 (EDT)

<BONG> That was the signal that the NANOG signal to noise limit alarm has
been activated. Check out www.merit.edu for full RADB info.

BTW - I find /24 to be fairly common. Some folks are more restrictive,
using the ARIN /20 issuance guideline as a filter policy. www.nanog.org
has a few filter policies listed.

Daniel Golding
Director, Network Evaluation and Design
NetRail, Inc.                                   1-888-NetRail