Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Generally accepted announcement sizes
From: Brantley Jones <bjones () redundant net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:42:51 -0500

At 05:03 PM 6/22/2000 -0400, you wrote:

Can anyone point me to a centralized resource for Tier 1 and Tier2
providers'  accept policies?  I have found that when some of my circuits go
down various parts of the 'Net become unreachable and I attributed that to
the size of that announcement being a /24.  I assume that the carriers I'm
having issue with are not using RADB as I registered all of my netblocks,

Thanks,

Michael Heller
iWon.com
ph 914.826.2007
fx 914.591.0205

I have been told that some Tier 1's peering agreements ensure global routability with these providers that normally filter /24's. Who are your providers?

Brantley

  By Date           By Thread