Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: MasterCard Flood, Personal phone lose (was Re: Fiber cut in Chicago area?)
From: Jason Legate <jlegate () alienchick com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:57:24 -0700

It's one of those "imaginary friends", hrm?  Is this related to the San
Bruno fiber burn/cut?  I saw info about it that 24? 27? strands were
burned in a fire supposedly caused by construction at SFO.  They say that
local 911 in San Mateo county has been disrupted due to this.  If this is
the cause, then as usual, it IS Pac Bell.  I heard ETR's of 5 to 10 days
for full service to return.

-j